FRP Parshall Flumes
We are engaged in supplying of top quality Parshall Flume. ‘Ni-Plast’ make Parshall flume is the most accurate device and very suitable for field conditions. Head loss is comparatively less and can operate up to 95% submergence limit. Range of Parshall flumes is from 0.33 cusecs (0.001 cumecs.) to 3285cusecs (93 cumecs). All dimensions of Parshall flumes conform to IS 14371:1996. Accuracy of discharge calibration in Parshall flumes is up to 98%.
Salient Features :
- ‘Ni-Plast’ Parshall flume is made of prefabricated Fibreglass (FRP) lining.
- Most accurate in dimensions, converging & diverging angles.
- Extremely smooth surface with value of N-0.013.
- All degrees and dimensions conform to IS 14371:1996.
- 100% anticorrosive, maintenance free and durable up to 50 years.
- Moulded and engraved discharge table with details of calibration & installation.
- Easy to install due to ready made shape.
- Choice in selection of section as per hydraulic parameters of irrigation channel.
- Automatic gauge recorder for accurate discharge measurement & data recording.